I come across so many people on the brink of huge success and fulfilment in their work and lives, but who are held back by their areas of weakness. They don’t enjoy writing and administration, or find it drains their energy, or they simply don’t have the time and skills to do the things that are necessary for them to soar.
I use my writing and administration skills to assist businesses, professionals, and creatives to find and implement solutions to the problems that stop them from becoming bigger and better. I understand the big picture and use my attention to detail to ensure that their voice is heard on the big stage.
Writing services include:
- guest writing
- copy editing
and can be implemented across various mediums such as books, blogs, and social media.
Administrative services include:
- prepare and respond to correspondence
- email/inbox management
- Facebook group administration
- typing and data entry
- document formatting
- creating forms and document templates (Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- event planning and coordination
- event administration (Eventbrite, TryBooking)
- logistical support for meetings
- transcription services
- spreadsheet creation and data analysis
- report preparation
- process mapping and improvement
- basic web development and content updates (WordPress or other CMS)
- creation of systems within SharePoint
In addition, I am an essential oil educator and can run classes or one-on-one wellness consultations for people who are interested in learning how essential oils may benefit them on physical and emotional levels.
I’m backed by years of experience in ghostwriting, process mapping and continuous improvement, performing under limited direction, and delivering results through commitment to organisational goals. Add to this my leadership experience, high level of computer literacy, and a proactive, solutions focused approach, and you know that your project is in safe hands.
Contact me to arrange a discussion regarding your needs and for a no-obligation quote.