I comply with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles in regard to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information, and access to and correction of that information of customers. My website is hosted on a secure platform (you’ll see the ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar), and any information you give to me is stored securely and will NEVER be sold to a third party. If you have signed up to receive emails from me, your email address will be stored securely with an external email marketing platform accessed only by me. I treat your information with the same level of respect that I want for my own.
Terms and Conditions of sale
I don’t provide refunds if you change your mind. But this does not remove your rights under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund if goods or services are not delivered as specified. If you’re not happy with a purchase, please contact me immediately so we can discuss the issue.
As per Australian Consumer Law I ensure that my products:
- are of acceptable quality
- are fit for any disclosed purpose
- match their description
- match the sample or demonstration model provided
- are supplied with clear title and undisturbed possession and be free from any undisclosed securities
- honour any additional promises made about them.
As per Australian Consumer Law I ensure that my services:
- are provided with due care and skill
- are provided within a reasonable time of being agreed upon
- are fit for disclosed purpose.
- I have clear and prominent statements with no fine print qualifications
- when rebates, gifts, prizes or other free items are to be included, I conclude these within the appropriate timelines stated
- I have one price only displayed for items in all media
- I display inclusive pricing for products and/or services
- I offer a remedy if a problem arises by refund, repair or replacement of the item if the customer has proof of purchase.
If a product or service fails to meet a consumer guarantee and/or a consumer has a complaint, I will offer a repair, replacement or refund under The Australian Consumer Law. The remedy will depend on whether the issue is major or minor.
I abide by the Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination Act to prevent discrimination and harassment when providing goods, facilities or services to the public.
I will not discriminate by refusing to provide goods or services, provide lower standards of goods or services to certain people or offer different terms and conditions to others.
I will not discriminate or treat people unfairly because of their:
- Chosen gender
- Religious appearance or dress
- Caring responsibilities
- Spouse or partners identity
- Marital or domestic partnership status
Sometimes I write about serious stuff. I’m not a professional therapist and I write purely from my own experience and my own learnings. We are all different, as are our circumstances. I urge you to seek professional help if you have difficulty coping or are triggered by anything discussed. Your General Practitioner is a great place to start if you’re unsure who to turn to.