These icons are perfect for diaries, planners, calendars or bullet journals, for planning, organisation, memory keeping, and general decoration.
This listing is for one sheet of stickers featuring the pictured image of a person performing the downward-facing dog position (Adho Mukha Svanasana) in yoga, which you may like to use to remember your yoga sessions and classes, or other exercise-related things.
- Printed on white paper
- Kiss-cut for easy removal from the backing paper
- No border, coloured right to the edge of the sticker
- Every effort has been made to depict colours accurately, however colours on the stickers may vary from what you see on your screen
- Each sheet contains 63 icons and measures 13.2cm x 7.6cm
- Each sticker measures 0.9cm x 0.9cm